Multi-tier Pallet Racking
With Multi-tier Pallet Racking from Dexion, you can create manual pick-lanes for your teams at various levels, by providing walkways built into the pallet racking structure.
Our Multi-tier Pallet Racking offers optimum use of space over that of traditional mezzanine flooring structures and layouts. This type of pallet racking structure creates a number of levels and walkways for storing and collecting goods – everything from cartons and boxes, to garment storage on hangers.
Multi-tier structures can either be installed directly from the floor or alternatively on top of a specially designed mezzanine structure – allowing for a multi-functional storage area below.
Multi-tier Pallet Racking offers the following features and benefits as standard:
- Combines wooden, mesh, grating or steel shelves depending on requirements
- Increased number of picking levels
- Maximises use of the full height of the building
- Optimises floor space
- Allows order-picking on multiple levels
- Can combine pallet storage and small goods storage
- Removes the need for a mezzanine floor
- Easily incorporates fire sprinkler and lighting systems
- Extensive range of stairs, handrails and pallet gates
Multi-tier Pallet Racking offers:
- Up to 6 walkway levels
- A total height of up to 19m
- Walkway aisle widths from 600mm – 1800mm
Specifications are based on loads and specific requirements needed.